TCD Micro credentials13 January 2023
- Offer ECTS credit (the EU standard credit system) for continuing/professional development with a credit range from 5 - 10 ECTS.
- Are specifically designed to support learners wishing to keep pace with the fast-changing needs of industry and society.
- Offer flexibility through face-to-face, blended and online delivery.
- Are delivered by leading Trinity experts in their fields.
- Offer 'bite-sized' pieces of learning, lasting between 5 and 12 weeks.
Trinity micro-credentials offer employers a unique opportunity to work with Ireland's leading university to:
- Future proof your organisation for the ever-changing world of work.
- Adopt cutting edge advances and achieve quality and value-for-money gain.
- Attract and retain talent by offering high-quality professional development and lifelong learning.
A key strategic aim for Trinity is to enable more diverse and flexible learning and programme delivery. Trinity is committed to a strongly collaborative approach to working with employers in order to realise this goal. Focused on future skills needs, micro-credentials are industry relevant modules, delivered in a way that suits employers and learners alike.
By School Micro-credential listing
There are four Schools currently participating in the micro-credentials programme: Trinity Business School, the School of Social Work and Social Policy, the School of Engineering, the School of Nursing & Midwifery. Each of these Schools has designed micro-credentials with today’s professional in mind. Micro-credentials that explore the evolving trends in each field, that partner with enterprise and public sector employers to ensure responsive skills development and ultimately, deliver learning outcomes with real-world relevance. The vision for Trinity micro-credentials in the future is that micro-credentials will be stackable towards a Trinity award and portable.
MORE LINK HERE