The TU Dublin Access to Apprenticeship team will be chatting to four amazing women about their experiences as female craft apprentices and a major employer about the importance of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
- Jennifer Byrne , Lecturer in Construction, TU Dublin
- Alanna Egan, 1st Year Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Apprentice, Crystal Air
- Mykie Northridge, 3rd Year Plumbing Apprentice, Jones Engineering
- Aisling Lee , Junior Technical Architect, Accenture
- Joanne Cluxton, Group HR Manager, Mercury Engineering
Please submit questions for the panelists by Friday the 5th of March 2021.
Once you have registered for the event , you will receive an email with a link to join the webinar closer to the date.
LINK HERE DIRECT TO BOOK EVENT
FULL PDF FLYER