Explore Delivers for 55 Employees and 18 Companies28 November 2018
Supporting Employees Digital Upskilling
The EXPLORE programme will assist persons who have been in employment for some time but have not engaged in life-long learning in recent years. The purpose is to,
- Improve digital skills of employees in manufacturing industries.
- Explore opportunities for skills enhancement.
- Explore improved health & wellbeing in the workplace.
The initiative has three components, namely:
- Digital Skills Enhancement – project based using digital technologies.
- Assessment of skills and development of individual learning plans.
- Addressing individual and company health & wellbeing.
- Exposure to new ideas through a study visit / guest lecture.
To acknowledge companies and learners the regional skills forum hosted a celebratory event to coincide with the ending of the first programme and European Skills week. Minister Patrick O'Donovan T.D. congratulated all programme stakeholders and re affirmed the importance of continuous upskilling as job roles and tasks continue to evolve and change.