Introduction to 3D Concrete printing training with FutureCast
The AMTCE are delighted to launch a 1 day introduction to 3D Concrete printing training with FutureCast on 28th June 2022.
- This training is funded through the Skills to Advance funding policy framework to support employees and employers with upskilling and reskilling opportunities.
- This training is ideal for those working within the construction industry, for architects, project managers, structural and design engineers and product designers.
- Participants will be provided with key fundamentals including knowledge of the equipment, processes and the materials involved with this advanced manufacturing application.
- The training commences on 28th June in the Drogheda training rooms.
- Starting at 9am and finishing at 5pm ,the training consists of the theory of 3D printing and a site visit to the 3D concrete printer for the chance to see these theoretical applications in action.