Spotlight on Skills
SPOTLIGHT ON SKILLS - WORKFORCE PLANNING
In partnership with the Department of Education and Skills and the IMI, Enterprise Ireland have developed the Spotlight on Skills programme.
This programme helps businesses create a company skills plan to identify and address their critical skills needs, build capability and achieve strategic growth.
The programme is targeted at senior managers with the knowledge of the entire business function and future growth strategy over the next 1-5 years.
Key Programme Outputs:
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Assess the critical skills needs of their organisation
- Use a workforce planning toolkit on an ongoing basis
- Develop a company-wide skills plan for future sustainable growth
- Engage in skills planning discussions with their Regional Skills Manager
- Inform and influence policy on enterprise skills needs
Spotlight on Skills is fully funded by Enterprise Ireland.
The programme is run throughout the year in Dublin and regional locations. If you are interested please contact:
Helen McMahon, Senior Executive for Client Skills.
Tel: +353 1 727 2698. Email: email@example.com