Developing Essential Competencies for a Digital Age - Fully Funded 5 Days online Programme.
Programme Details (Brochure Attached)
As part of our Digital Skills Training agenda, Innopharma Education and AMTCE (Advanced Manufacturing Training Centre of Excellence) Dundalk, have developed a 5 day online programme to support your employees adapt and thrive in a digital environment.
The programme is aimed at recently promoted employees who require advanced skills in people management, problem solving and communication. In addition, the programme is also suitable for the wider employee talent pool who wish to further enhance their skills and awareness in these areas.
Dates and Delivery Mode
- Dates 5th, 12th, 19th 26th October and 2nd Nov
- Time 9.30am – 3.30pm (online)
The programme is centred on developing core professional skills that are required for a career in a digital age. The critical soft skills associated with a digital environment, which are explored and developed in this programme, include:
- THE FUTURE OF WORK, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- VALID & VALUE JUDGEMENT
- CRITICAL THINKING AND PROBLEM SOLVING
- EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION IN A DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT
- PROFESSIONALISM AND WORK ETHIC
- COMPETENCY DEVELOPMENT AND DEMONSTRATION
- GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP IN THE WORKPLACE
Register Here before 5pm Thursday 29th September - Once you have completed the online registration our team will be in touch to discuss the programme and complete your application.
You must be employed to be eligible for this programme