InterTradeIreland Emergency Business Solutions Support7 October 2020
Emergency Business Solutions
Professional advice, to the value of £2,000/€2,250 inc VAT (100% funded), is available for cross-border companies to address key business challenges related to Covid-19.
Support is provided for the following:
- Guidance and direction to relevant government supports and help in applying where feasible
- Emergency cash flow, people, supply chain
- Completion of lending applications for loan supports
- Legal Issues (HR, employment and redundancy advice, contracts, advice on leases)
- Help businesses diversify to offer other products or services
- Health and Safety / Business Risk
- Rapidly repositioning your business strategy (N.B. This key area is delivered via 1:1 workshops. No other key areas can be used in conjunction with this option as the cost constitutes the total support amount of £2,000/€2,250).
For more information please see the following link.