Retail Ireland Skillnet Free Digital Advertising Webinar10 May 2021
This workshop has been designed specifically with retailers in mind. It will provide an overview of the latest digital opportunities and innovations and their role in respect of eCommerce, digital marketing, and customer experience.
The presenters will use relevant case studies and provide practical actionable learnings for Irish retailers. To find out more about the event, please visit the Retail Ireland Skillnet website https://www.retailirelandskillnet.com/product/digital-advertising-workshop.
To register for the event- click here https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_GqgnRaMMTKaka8MGFvtaOQ
Where: ZOOM Webinar hosted by IAB Ireland When: Tuesday 25th May, 10am - 12noon
Who: Multiple team members from an organisation may attend
Cost: FREE Duration: 2-Hour Workshop
Register your place now
- 10:00am - 10:10am: Opening Address:Arnold Dillon, Director, Retail Ireland
- 10:10am - 10:20am: IAB Ireland welcome, overview of eCommerce opportunity and intro to webinar: Suzanne McElligott, CEO, IAB Ireland
- 10:20am - 10:35am SEARCH:Learn how SEO can maximise traffic to your business and boost your ranking in your retail segment: Issy Chappel, Agency Development Manager, Ireland, Google Customer Solutions
- 10:35am - 10: 50am DISPLAY:Boost awareness and visibility of your online retail offering with targeted Display advertising: Doug Farrell, Group Head of Digital Strategy, DMG Media Ireland
- 10:50am - 11.05am DIGITAL AUDIO: Learn about the latest digital advertising opportunity matching the impact of radio with the data and targeting of digital to localise your retail offerings: Rob Timony, Business Director, Audio XI
- 11.05am - 11:20am VIDEO:Understand how video builds retail brands, helps to personalise your retail experience, showcase new products, share your staff expertise: Mark Corrigan, Commercial Director, Packed House
- 11:20am - 11:35am CONTENT/NATIVE:Gain deeper engagement with online customers, engender trust in your retail business and build loyalty through content marketing. Mark Whyte, Director of Brand Partnerships, Reach plc
- 11:35am - 11:50am SOCIAL:Create a compelling customer journey, sell through social channels, amplify your customer service online: Meabh Connellan, Strategy Director, Dentsu Ireland
- 11:50- 12:00 Questions and Close
For more information please click here.