Sales Professionals Network
The Sales Professionals Network is a space for those working in sales in the West to connect and build sales expertise, while informing future course development. It was established by industry partnering with the West Regional Skills Forum in 2017. The SPN is a free “sector agnostic” sales network in the West Region which aims to build a coordinated approach to sales team talent development between industry and third level education and training providers.
The Steering Group works together to understand what is the existing sales talent in the West region, to host business breakfast events for peer learning, and to promote “Sales as a Profession” by creating new training courses & standards. The members are a diverse group of companies from various sectors such as tech, hospitality, retail and other.
The Sales Professionals Network Members consists of sales professionals across the West who attend events and provide feedback which informs ongoing course development. Membership is free of charge - if your company is in retail sales, e-commerce sales, inside sales, field Sales, channel/partner Sales, digital marketing, is an SME with a need to grow sales then this is the network for you!
Steering Group Members
Sales Professionals West Steering Group Members
- John McArdle VP Worldwide Sales, Channel Mechanics
- Ruairi Conroy, VP Global Growth Markets, Siteminder
- Darragh O' Connor, MHL Hotel Group
- Ciara Deane, Sales Enablement Lead, Fenergo
- Florence Higgins, Senior Sales Manager, EMEA, Smartbear
- Renate Kohlman, Director, Renate Kohlmann Consulting
- Maureen Kelly Hardiman, DXC Technology
- Jamie Ralph, JR Consulting
- Donal Murphy, Head of Sales and Marketing, Intuity
- Ed Shiel, Director Service Sales, Avaya
- Jonathan Levie, Professor of Regional Development & Entrepreneurship, NUI Galway
- Siobhan Magner, Sales Apprenticeship Manager, MSLETB
- Monica Nielsen, Marketing Lecturer, GMIT
- Eithne Nic Dhonnchadha, Director, GRETB
- Carl Blake, Galway Executive Skillnet
- Dee Timoney, Network Manager, ITAG Skillnet
If you are interested in joining the steering committee, or learning about upcoming events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Some exciting industry-tailored courses have been recently developed or refined by members of the Sales Professionals Network.
Jamie from Jamie Ralph Consulting tells us why you should join this free networking group in the West of Ireland!
Hear from Catherine O' Grady Powers, owner of Glenkeen Farm, on how she pivoted her business during the pandemic, and why she's a member of the Regional Skills West Sales Professionals Network:
Darragh O' Connor, Sales Director for the MHL Hotel Group tells us of his involvement with the Regional Skills West Sales Professionals Network, and how he maintained hospitality sales despite the Covid-19 pandemic.