Interested in Hiring a Graduate20 January 2021
NUI Galway, J. E. Cairnes School of Business and Economics actively seeking all Business Support roles for MSc Management students & graduates.
They are offering a complete recruitment service to help you find the right person to support your business needs.
No obligation to hire if they do not find you the right person.
To find out more:
E-mail toHost and Intern or Hire a Graduate from any of the NUIG MSc Management programmes in NUI Galway, J. E.
Masters students and Graduates available for:
- Internship students // Fixed term contract // Permanent positions
Students and graduates available from 29 March 2021 ( for any length of time as above, agreed 1:1 with clients)
Key points – Recruitment process:
- You advertise any role to our students ( all facilitated by Placement Officer, you give us the Job spec, we supply CV’s within an agreed timeframe – a day/a week)
- You decide who to interview
- You decide who to hire ( and what terms/length of contract that suits your business)
- There is no pressure to hire if you do not find a suitable candidate
- You can sign up to a yearly call to action – where we send you a List of yearly Internships for all courses/sectors, with timelines
Key points – students:
- Students finish their MSc Management academic lessons in March they do not return to college.
- Students come from a variety of MSc and undergraduate degree programmes – HR, Business, Law, Marketing, Finance, Commerce, IT etc
- All students are high achievers – 1.1 or 2.1 Degree results
- Students vary from graduate entry level to 5 years previous experience
Students familiar with distance learning and engagement so they settle very well into remote or on-site working environments