Payroll Course - Funded Places Available today!19 April 2021
ONLINE COURSE PAYROLL - MANUAL & COMPUTERISED
It is a requirement that you will have good computer skills with appropriate internet coverage.
FUNDED TRAINING FOR EMPLOYEES THROUGH THE SKILLS TO ADVANCE INITIATIVE
Galway and Roscommon Education and Training Board (GRETB) are delighted to bring you this comprehensive Pitman Training Payroll course, which provides a thorough introduction to Payroll Principles in the Manual Section and in the Computerised Section you create real life payroll scenarios using Sage Micropay software, in addition to learning about PAYE Modernisation. This course is fully funded under the Skills to Advance Initiative for those in Employment.
Topics covered include:
- Payroll roles & responsibilities, calculating tax, methods of taxation,
- understanding PRSI, protecting confidential data, Revenue requests,
- processing new starters, pension contributions, and reporting.
Evening Online Learning on Tuesday and Thursday Evenings (7pm - 9:30pm)
• eTutor Support
• Course duration is 8 weeks, 2 evenings per week.
• Pitman Training Certification
For more information please download the information pack: Pitman-Payroll-Course-pdf-Copy.pdf (size 2.1 MB)
Skills to Advance Coordinator
or call 091 706276