Remote West Works!19 February 2021
We are delighted to bring you an innovative new virtual event REMOTE WEST WORKS on Thursday, Feb. 25th 11 am - 1 pm.
Register today to secure your place!
This is targeted at remote workers and managers of remote teams to give practical advice on how to remote work more effectively and deal with the various challenges in the current environment.
We have an exciting line-up of subject matter experts to cover themes such as virtual communication, self-management, employment law updates, cybersecurity, ergonomics & wellness.
Included on our billing are:
- Remote Working and the Law - Caoimhe Heery, Flynn O’Driscoll
- Effective Virtual Presentations - Eric Fitzpatrick, ARK Training
- Cyber Security - Ian Fogerty, Intuity
- Psychological Safety & Wellbeing - Dorothy Scarry, Workplace Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Wellness: Be Indistractable - Carrie Budds, Quokka Wellness
- Chair Yoga - Dermot Ryan
- Homeworking – The Nuts & Bolts - Riona Carroll, New Ways of Working
- Remote Working Policy Update - Mark Gantly, Chair – Regional Skills West
- Managing Creatives Remotely - Siobhán Ní Ghadhra, Danú Media Keynote:
- Behavioural Effectiveness - Jennifer Dowling, Train Remote
This event is being run in conjunction with Grow Remote, Regional Skills West, ITAG Skillnet & Greasan na Mean Skillnet.