Webinar: Circular Economy Manufacturing6 May 2020
Webinar : Opportunity & Challenges of the Circular Economy for Manufacturing in Ireland
Date & Time: Friday 15th May @ 1pm
This webinar will be of particular interest to the Wood and/or Furniture Manufacturing Sector
- What is the circular economy?
- What is the importance of the circular economy for manufacturing in Ireland?
- Learn how your business can best prepare for a transition to the circular economy.
- Discover funding and training opportunities
- Speaker : Elaine Butler. Elaine is a trained furniture designer and interior architectural practitioner.
- Funded by the Ellen MacArthur Foundation to investigate Product Design for the Circular Economy in Ireland, with the National College of Art & Design and in association with the National Centre for the Circular Economy and East Midlands Waste Region.